I agree to what Laltu said, save for a couple of things. The rural focus of the Left Front government in West Bengal has been really of help, though. Had it been the then elitist Congress, perhaps villages in Bengal would have been worse. I don’t really blame the government per se for all that has gone wrong here. I would rather blame the party for this. It is the party that fostered the militant trade unionism and the no-work culture.
Ekta loker kotha mone porlo. Dunombori lok kintu ekta kotha bhalo bolechhilo. Punjab e kichhu ekta plant set up korar somoy khub unrest hoy among the land losers. Amarinder Singh, the then Punjab CM, bolechhilo entire province tai fertile – ek inchi jomio nei jekhane fosol hoy na, tahole ki kono industry hobe na Punjab e? Mamatar shilpo-krishi sohabosthan ta khub theoretical. Economics porle hoyto eta niye matamati korto na karon tokhon model banate hoto.
Personally, amar mone hoy change at regular intervals is must for overall progress. Jeta Buddhababu face korlen seta onar predecessor-er Frankenstein. I don’t really blame him for everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment